Become A Vendor
Vendor spaces are available at our 3rd Friday Art Walk events. We invite area artisans, food trucks and businesses to take part in our monthly celebration of the arts in Englewood. Please fill out the vendor application below and print the vendor certificate emailed to you upon submission, to be displayed in your booth during the event. For questions or concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Englewood 3rd Friday Art Walk Artist & Maker
2023 3rd Friday Art Walk 5:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
No Vender Fee. Vendors are required to complete the application below to present their work within the 3rd Friday Art Walk footprint. (North and South side sidewalks on Winner Rd Sterling to Northern Blvd.) All 3rd Friday Art Walk Vendors must accept the terms and conditions below, as well as abide by the application, selection, setup and tear down processes to be eligible for a vendor slot.
FIREARMS, ALCOHOL, OR TOBACCO SELLS ARE PROHIBITED
Vendors must have an ART/MAKER focus.
RESELLERS require special approval.
ALL VENDORS SUBJECT TO APPROVAL
Monthly Applications are open the Monday following the 3rd Friday and the application deadline is the
Monday prior to the monthly 3rd Friday. Once submitted you will receive a 3rd Friday VENDOR certificate
that is required to be posted at the vendor Table/Tent.
VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN SET UP and TEAR DOWN IN THE DESIGNATED 10 X 10
SPACE, TENTS ARE NOT PROVIDED. Vendors must be set up by 5:30p.m. for the entire time of the Art
Walk, 5:30p.m. – 9:00p.m. Please provide images of the art/goods you will be selling in your application.
PLEASE NOTE: If your are bringing Children or Pets with you, they must remain with you in your vendor space or attended by you at all times.
No Electricity Available.
1. Booth space assignments are made at the discretion of the Englewood Business Association (EBA).
2. Booth space are 10 X 10 and will accommodate a standard size canopy. Some surfaces may be slightly irregular.
3. VENDORS ARE TO PROVIDE THEIR OWN TENTS, TABLES, CHAIRS, AND BATTERY LIGHTING IF DESIRED.
4. For the safety and comfort of all vendors, generators are NOT permitted.
5. Vendors should unload vehicles and immediately move them to a parking space before continuing setup, NO DRIVING OR PARKING ON SIDEWALK ALLOWED, this will forfeit your application to this Art Walk and future Art Walks.
6. The Art Walks are held outdoors, and the vendor should have appropriate means to secure tents/tables due to bad weather.
7. The Englewood Business Association and City of Independence, Missouri cannot be held responsible for Damage or loss to merchandise, equipment, or vehicles.
8. The vendor/maker is responsible for booth space cleanup. Booth space must be left clean and free of boxes, packing materials, etc. A 25.00 cleaning fee will be assessed for booth spaces requiring EBA cleanup and/or trash removal.
19. Late arrival for set up may lead to the vendor/maker losing the delegated space.
Booths must be packed up and cleared of trash by 9:30 p.m.
NOTICE OF APPLICATION AGREEMENTS:
By applying, you acknowledge all responsibility and agree to absolving The City of Independence Missouri, and the Englewood Business Association of any liability for theft, loss, or damage to property. You waive all rights and claims against the City of Independence, Missouri’s agents or employees and The Englewood Business Association and their agents or employees with respect to such theft, loss or damages shall also include release as to any liability for loss to any exhibit or other installation that results from shutdown due to city inspection.